The mission of South Seneca Central School District is to create and maintain an environment that ensures that every student reaches a high level of academic achievement as determined by state and national standards. We commit to a comprehensive system of social, emotional, and academic support to assure this outcome.
Grade 6-12 Vision Statement
We will strive to create a culture of continuous growth that enhances our students’ opportunities for success. We are dedicated to creating a school community that will challenge and encourage young people.
High School Mission Statement
Our high school focuses on a strengths-based learning environment that fosters exploration, passion for learning, perseverance, collaboration, resourceful problem-solving, self-esteem, and civility that ensures students are ready for the future of their choice.
Our mission is to work together as a community to support, encourage, and provide opportunities for middle school children as they grow and change.
- That middle school is student focused.
- That middle level education is unique. The needs of the middle school student are different from those of elementary or high school students.
- That middle school is a team effort involving all students, their homes, their community, and the school.
- That communication between home and school is a priority in the middle grades.
- That every individual involved in our community has a valuable contribution to offer.
- That we must recognize that middle school students are in a process of constant change. We are dedicated to supporting them in this growth.
- That it is each person's responsibility to work hard to create and foster a positive climate in our middle school.
- That we must strive to meet every student's individual needs through flexibility and creativity.